So, this is my first post on this new blog of mine. I will talk about some of my thoughts on a certain subject and i might even throw in a summary of my day. If i feel like, that is. This new blog won't be as updated as my other techy blog, since i won't have something to talk about every single day.

My first blog post will be about being two-faced. Everyone knows another person who is two-faced. Most of the people on this planet are two-faced in some way. What does being two-faced mean? I feel that being two-faced is when one person exercises the act of making 2 separate parties happy simultaneously. While the person is busy making one 'party' happy, the person also talks badly about the other 'party.' No, i did not pull that definition from a site and yes, i did make up that definition on my own. Sorry, if the definition doesn't make complete sense, but you should get the gist of what i am saying. I've known a couple of two-faced people in my life, but one that certainly stands out is Mr. Hill. That may not be his real-life name, but that will be his codename for this blog. So, Mr. Hill was two-faced to pretty much everyone he was in-contact with. He'd suck up to anyone he was 'friends' with, including me, but he hid it really well. When i found out that he was being two-faced to me, i quickly shut him out. I didn't really pay attention to whatever he did, even though we were good friends in Elementary School. I don't really know where i am headed with this rant but, basically, most people are two-faced in some way. Everyone should keep a close eye on your friends because you never know who you can trust or who will talk badly about you behind your back. Luckily, i now know who my true friends are and i know who to trust and who not to trust. Since, i learned about this two-faced-ness at a young age, it prepared me for the future. Shout-outs go to 2 of the most important people in my life today: my best friend, ashlee (not capitalized because that's how she likes it) and my other best friend, but also my girlfriend, Nikki. I'm looking forward to a new start next year in University because it's kind of sad that i only talk to you two. Well, it's not sad, since i am happy that i have the both of you there for me all the time =D.

Two-face picture: http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/blog/index.php?/archives/422-Super-Grainy-Two-Face-Photo!.html