So, Nikki wasn't home for pretty much the whole day. This is what happens when she's not home. My day:

-   I woke up at around 9 or something, i don't really remember. I woke up because Nikki called me and that's all i remember.
-   I think she called again later after she finished showering, again i don't really remember.
-   I went back to sleep.
-   I woke up at 12:27 p.m. to eat breakfast (Bacon, Ham and Eggs, yum).
-   I went back to sleep.
-   I woke up at around 2:25 p.m. and read my whole unread list on G-Reader.
-   I went back to sleep.
-   I woke up at around 3 because some guy called me and then i went back to sleep.
-   I woke up at 3:50 and decided to blog. After that i went to sleep again.
-   I woke up at around 5 something because Nikki called me and woke me up.
-   I ate grapes. After 2 plates, i went back to sleep.
-   When Nikki got home, at around 8, i woke up since she called me.
-   Since then, I uploaded some pictures on Facebook, watched Star Wars (on Spike TV), watched 2 Family Guy episodes online, watched half of the last The Office episode online (cause of Megavideo's time limit thing) and also watched the UFC 96 main event (yes, Rampage).
-   I've also been reading Fifth Business [again] for the past 3 hours (really only 2, due to clocks pushing forward or whatever).

That concludes my day, very sleep-full and very boring-full. Time for me to go to bed yet again. I was supposed to do homework today, but clearly that didn't happen. Tomorrow will be a Physics-filled day. I'm mildly excited.