So, I'm all ready to leave for my girlfriend's place today. I was supposed to leave at 9:15 a.m. to bus to her house, but my mom offered to drive me so I now have 30 minutes to spare. Before I talk about today, I'll talk about yesterday.

Gotta love Saturdays. The day where I'm supposed to catch up on all of my work - especially because I'm going to be at my girlfriend's place today. Yesterday from about 3 p.m. - 3 a.m. I watched this show on BET called 'The Game.' I didn't even know what it was before today, but I did notice that a couple of my friends on Facebook became "Fans" of the show. Well, the show is pretty good, I'm not going to lie (I did watch it for about 12 hours). In addition to having a couple of hot girls, the storyline is actually decent but it's not exactly brand-new. It follows the traditional boy and girl together, they break up, go out with other people, then they come into realization that they're still in love later, etc. It's actually pretty funny, but it's not as funny as 'The Wayans Bros.' I don't really want to explain every character in depth because I don't want to make this post that lengthy. Anyways, it's a pretty good show, I like it.

On to today. Like I said, I'm going to my girlfriend's house today. We're going to watch the last two episodes of 'The Office' and then go to the movies and watch 'Duplicity.' I don't really know what else we're going to do after that, but I'm going to have to leave before 7 p.m. because that's when they leave for church. I haven't seen my girlfriend for over a week, so I miss her. I can't wait to leave, even though I'm about to eat bacon and I just brushed my teeth. I dislike brushing my teeth, but I'm going to have to do it twice this morning. Talk about a crisis.

On a side note, my girlfriend finally made a new post - you can view her blog in my right sidebar somewhere. It was her first post in about 6 weeks. She even took the time to alter her layout a little bit. I love her.

[BET, IMDB, Wikipedia]