Yesterday I finally got to spend some time with my girlfriend. So, while waiting for her to get home, I waited on her porch and hacked into 2 peoples' networks so I could use their WiFi. After spending some time watching G4 Tech TV [!!!!!] we went to AMC. After deciding not to watch a movie, we ate Demetre's even though I'm broke. After eating my delicious crepe and after finishing off Nikki's milkshake-thing we decided to go to Putting Edge. There were no movies that we felt like watching - not even Fast and Furious - so we decided to go putting instead. On a side note, the last time I went to Putting Edge was for my 10th or 11th birthday party (according to my knowledge). In addition to me applying there, we had a great time  - even though Nikki lost her glowing bracelet. We'll probably be visiting that place more often because it's cheaper than a movie. That was my Putting Edge experience for the night. I really do hope that I get the job. $10.00 an hour would mean that (according my availability) I could have a PS3 in just a week of working. How bomb would that be?

Today, on the other hand, I've been extremely bored. Nothing new / fascinating to blog about and I'm not really in the school work mood. I have a Calculus test on Monday and a Physics Lab due on Tuesday and a Physics Test on Wednesday. It may be nothing compared to studying for those University exams, but I'm just saying. I woke up quite early this morning because I had to go to my dentist appointment. After bleeding on numerous occasions, it was over. I've been home for the past 5 hours now and have been completely surrounded by boredism. I'm considering taking a nap until 5 p.m. because I have to go to church at 5:30. On a side note, I have the sudden urge to drive!

Oh, I just thought about something funny. This morning my mom informed me that she got an e-mail from O2 (a mobile phone provider) saying that she won £415,000 randomly. My mom foolishly thought it was real but after about 2 seconds of Google'ing, I revealed to her that it was just a scam. The funny thing is that someone on the forums was being laughed at because he actually decided to give €400 to the specified address in the e-mail. My mom's not too tech-saavy, but at least she informed me about the e-mail before shipping the money - or herself. She actually got a little bit sad after finding out it was just a scam; she was actually happy for a change y'know. I love my mother.

The Climb by Hannah Montana is just about the greatest song I've heard off of the Family channel. Usually I don't like music that has "meaning" to it (aka Tupac), but this one is different. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about this song that I love. It feels like it just has so much passion / feeling. It's a different side of Miley Cyrus and it's a much different song than her Hannah Montana opening song (which I hate because it sounds to me like she's bragging a bit). Kind of hard to believe that I like this song, since I'm into hardcore rap music. Anyways, make sure to watch the video below in HQ.



Picture Sources: Lyngsat Logo, Daily Mail