So, yesterday I finally got most of my schedule for University. It's actually much more empty than I thought it would be, but that's because I still have to choose two electives. One of them will be Physics and I still don't know what the other one will be. It's kind of tough for me to choose, but that's only because none of them interest me all that much. Thankfully, I have until August 18 to decide. I'll post my schedule on here when it's all done after August 19th or something like that. I'm kind of excited for University, but not entirely. School's about a month away, where did Summer go? I should probably mention that this is probably one of the worst Summer's weather-wise in a while. It hasn't hit 30 degrees since June 28th or something; it just sucks because I like it when it's 32 degrees.

Picture Source: Downtown Yonge