I don't know if you've heard the saying, but it goes a little something like this: "Don't make fun of nerds because one day you'll be working for him." I find this statement surprisingly true. However, this is not coming from experience, I just feel that this world is in perfect balance.

Some actresses out there looked really ugly when they were younger, but when they blossomed they turned out smoking hot. You get made fun of when you're a kid and you'll be successful one day. It may not be true in all cases, but for the most part, I feel that it is. I guess karma plays a role in this in some way, shape, or form.

Girls may not be as athletic as guys are, but that's okay because in the end we're all equal. God made us that way. Girls have the ability to create miracles by having children - and guys can't do that. Now it may not feel like a miracle while the whole process is going on, but after a couple of minutes you'll see that all of the grunting and pain pays off.

That was something I wrote earlier this month and since I have nothing else to add at the time I guess I'd just post it. Maybe I'll add / do a continuation to this post in the future. We'll see what happens.