This Summer I forgot to do the one thing that I hoped I would be able to do. Relax. Thanks to my tech blog, I've been getting up early all the time and I'm spending about eight hours a day in front of my PC typing. I don't hate myself for starting my tech blog - because I love talking about it - but I do dislike the fact that I spent so much time typing everyday. I never really had time to myself or just to relax.

While school was going on, I looked forward to relaxation during the Summertime, but that never happened. Thankfully, I've been able to lie down today and just relax - since there's not much to talk about on my tech blog on the weekends. And, relaxing today felt really good. I have a feeling I'll be praying for the weekend every week during the school year.

I'm definitely not looking forward to school in 10 days.

On a side note, I don't regret the time I spent with my two best friends though. Everytime I'm with those two it's always amazing! :)

Picture Source: Fiona Lowe Wordpress