This is just the beginning too. I hate Physics. I've been staring at the same question for 1 hour+ right now and i don't get it. I hate drawing FBDs, but that's because i don't know how. I'm screwed for my quiz tomorrow and am also screwed for the next 5 years, since i'm going to have to deal with this crappy course throughout University. It's really retarded and i don't know how else i can describe it. Really, really pointless. Too many numbers and letters. I'm probably going to have to stay after school, cause i don't get the past 3 lessons. It's so stupid. I think i should give up. My sickness is also bringing me down. It's causing drowsiness, my eyes are already starting to get droopy. I can't stay focused and i want to go to sleep. I'm not going to say, "Fuck my life," because everyone already says it too much. I'm just babbling on and on about nothing really. I'm not even going to bother editing this because i don't really care if i have on-going sentences and what not. Blogging is pointless, sort of. I lied. But, it causes me to procrastinate more, so that's a negative. My girlfriend won't even talk to me cause apparently music is more important than i am. And she was listening to [ew] Jonas brothers. All-in-all, it's been a pretty rough day so far. I want to go to bed.