Dear Physics,

I hate you at times. I know that we are on break right now. I am also aware that you are "the science of matter and energy and their interactions," but you are just too difficult to handle right now. You and all of your many [derived] equations makes it extremely hard to figure you out. Sometimes, even the smartest of people have trouble figuring out exactly what your answer is, since you seem to be giving mixed signals. I've had you in my arms for only 4 days and i am already having problems dealing with you; this could be due to the fact that i haven't held you for over 2 years. It doesn't feel the same. I am looking back and reviewing what you told me 2 years ago, but i just can't understand you. I don't understand why you choose to speak in numbers and not words. You briefly explained Vector Components to me, but i still don't understand what you mean. I'm currently having problems trying to figure out your Final Velocity, even though you've told me your Initial Velocity and Average Acceleration and Time. Why are you putting me through these tests? It's been over 3 hours, yet i've only done 25 questions. If my calculations are correct, that is an Average Velocity of 8.33 homework questions / hour. Please tell me if that is correct; if it is not i can Change. I am having my doubts about you, but i'm going to be with you for the next 4 years of my life. If we're having problems now, Physics, how will we work out in the future? Will this relationship work in the long-term? Can you handle all of my frustration that i will let out on you as Time passes by? I really do hope that i can figure you out because i've been studying you for, what seems like, forever. I really hope you do understand because i am trying my best. But, will my best be good enough for you?

From,
Isaiah

Physics Definition: http://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enCA310CA310&aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=define:+physics