After a rough night, today I'm off to a journey with my girlfriend and her brother. I have no clue where we're going to go, but it's going to be a journey, which could possibly mean downtown. I don't know for sure, and we'll just have to see how it goes.

I'm currently reading Angels & Demons and it's probably the best book I've ever read in my life - seeing how I've only read two other books in my life. It's really interesting and is so scientific, I wish I took Biology in High School, but it's too late now.

Oh yeah, I've been thinking about it for a couple of days now. It's funny how students have to pick what to do for the next 45 years of their life at the age of 17 /18. How are we really supposed to know what we want to be? Oh well.

Although, Michael Jackson never had much impact on my life for the past 10 years, he definitely played a part of my childhood. R.I.P. Michael Jackson.