It's been a while since I updated here, but I want to talk about how last Friday was - June 26. I wanted to talk about this last Saturday, but I completely forgot. It was one of the most memorable Fridays in a while.

I got to my girlfriend's place and we just chilled there for a bit. Watched a bit of Dexter - emphasis on a bit. Then we finally decided to leave the house. "We" meaning me, my girlfriend, and her brother. We walked to the bus stop and I was actually scared we were going to miss it. So, yeah, we took the bus to Square One, took another bus from there to the subway. Then we took 2 subways to get to Eaton Centre. We just walked around for a bit, but we were unaware that it was Gay Pride weekend - or something like that.

We went everywhere. My girlfriend was really amazed at this girl dressed as an angel outside because she though it was a statue. She was even more impressed by a guy painted in bronze because he was the closest thing to a statue I've seen since I saw the silver man in San Francisco a couple of years back. Another guy that was fairly interesting was a guy outside drawing on the sidewalk - it was a tribute to Michael Jackson. It was pretty cool. And, weirdest thing ever was some crazy hobo eating ice cream walking up to us 3. He ended up saying something with his ice-creamed-out beard / mustache, but I forget what it was now.

Anyways, after eating and being amazed at the phones that Rogers Plus had - the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic - we decided to go to my Uncle Jason's place. After eating some burgers and just chilling and talking outside, we decided to go back in to my uncle's condo. My Uncle Phil showed off some pictures from my early, early childhood to my girlfriend, kind of funny stuff. We watched Push, it was a pretty good movie. Shortly after, we watched the intro to Kung Fu Panda. We went home afterwards.

It may seem boring as I write it, but I'm glad that we went there. I got to chill with just about the 4 most important people in my life. I loved that day, I wish I could relive it again. Good to see that my girlfriend and her brother accepted my uncles. Bottom line, it was a really damn good day.

Today, I'm off to see Transformers 2 with my girlfriend. I'm leaving at around 1:30 - if you care.