It's 3:46 a.m. I have just finished writing all of my exams and I'm damn proud that I'm finally finished. Let me sum up the past couple of weeks for all of you - all 2 of you out there. So, I've been writing on my tech blog less because of exams lately. I had my first job interview on Thursday with Future Shop, I really hope they give me a call next week. I got my first [real] mail from Google, due to the whole AdSense thing going on over there on my tech blog. And I finished my last exam yesterday. It's officially Summer.

I can finally update this everyday, but I doubt I'll do that since I rarely have anything to talk about. I rarely ever "think." Oh yeah, I should probably mention that I just finished watching the first 3 seasons of "Dexter." It's officially the best show on TV I have ever seen. Yes, it beats "The Office." "The Office" is definitely second though.

Yeah, "Dexter" is just amazing. The blood, suspense, and another English word that I can't think of on the top of my head. Basically, it's when the audience knows something the characters don't know. This, in turn, leads to more suspense and hilarity ensues.

I don't really know what else to talk about. But, I do know that the main reason I wrote on this blog today was to tell you all that I finally get to clean my room! I plan to keep it clean - at least for the Summer. I'm going to start cleaning tomorrow, but I'll probably finish on Sunday because I have a ton to do.

On a side note, Friday night was amazing. One of the best nights I've had in my life. Anyways, I'm bored, so good night world. For those viewers in Singapore... good afternoon.

Picture source: Celebrity Wonder