No, I won't be reviewing Transformers 2. That's up to my other friend, Aaron (here). I just have some thoughts about the movie. Okay well, first off, I thought the movie was too long. My butt was hurting for the last half hour or so. Another thing is - wow, Megan Fox was damn hot. Hmm, what else? You know what? There was too much action - I think. Half of the time I didn't even know what was going on, but maybe that's just me. The movie did show what producers are supposed to do though. Clearly, the movie is meant to stray away from the hardcore fans, in order to make a ton of money. The producer's job is to make something that will appeal to the majority of the audience for the money - they're not meant to satisfy just the nerdy little hardcore bunch, which sucks most of the time (for the hardcore fans, I mean). Was that confusing? Oh well.

I watched Transformers 2 today with my girlfriend and it was a pretty good day, besides the fact that it just wouldn't stop raining. Went back to her place and watched a bit of National Treasure, but that's basically it. Oh yeah, we can finally finish watching Dexter again, since I transferred the rest of Season 3 onto her laptop. I can't wait.

I hope that I can wake up at 8 in the morning tomorrow, since there's going to be a free Mandarin event tomorrow. It's the Mandarin manager's 30th year being a Canadian citizen - or something like that - so there's free Mandarin on Canada Day, which is today. I hope the line-up isn't too long.

Picture Source: Panoramio