Referring to my last post, yes I do love ashlee, but I also love my Nikki. I hope they both had as much fun as I did today because today was s'amazing. I got to go to the park with my two best friends and t'was fun!! :) Even though, I almost "killed" ashlee by rubbing yellow pollen on her pretty little face. And well, Nikki survived the whole thing. I don't really know what I'm talking about anymore, but I just wanted to let @kiwislice and @iamashlee know that they're amazing! =D

Hopefully, we'll be able to do it again next week, y'know Wonderland! Woo!

So, after ashlee left me and my girlfriend's brother were boxing - one glove each. It was really fun, I've always wanted someone to fight with. Having no siblings sucks... sometimes. But, I like that there's no one here to bug me all the time, so I'm okay without one, LOL.

Picture Source: About.com - Salt Lake City