Feb. 17/09: Yesterday, I talked about my girlfriend going all gamer-mode the past couple of days. So, on Sunday she played from about 8 p.m. - 3 a.m. and yesterday she played from 1:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. That's actually quite impressive. 17.5 hours in 2 days. Since i could play an average of 30+ hours in 2 days playing WoW, that's over 1/2 of what i'd play. So, she got off at about 12:00 a.m. last night and she went on to "her second love" Neopets for about 15 minutes. Our (Me, Nikki and ashlee) neopet owns face, pretty much. The stats of the pet are a bit low, but we have 2.6 million (NP) neopoints in the bank plus the 400,000+ NP spent on the neopet home. Oh wait, I'm going off topic, this is supposed to solely be based on my girlfriend's gaming.

Today's July 2 and she's back at it. On a side note, our Neopet account got banned a couple of months ago. You may or may not remember Part 1 of this, but here's the link. For the past week or so, my girlfriend, Nikki, has been playing Harvest Moon again, almost non-stop - if she's awake that is. She usually wakes up at around 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. so at that point I've already been awake for around 4 - 6 hours just tech blogging. There's really nothing to do, but I'd choose this life over the school life.

Anyways, let's get back to the main point, my girlfriend playing Harvest Moon again. So, while finishing up the last season of Dexter today, she played. She's been playing for the past 8 hours straight. She's working out now, but she should go back to playing again when she gets back. We're usually up until around 4 or so. I play Hot Shots Golf Fore / read Angels & Demons, while she plays. It's good because we get to stay up with each other on Skype, something that I love to do.

It'll be our 1 year anniversary in a week and I don't know what to do. Is that bad? Probably. I'll think of something though. I know I don't want anything expensive though - I'm thinking skipping rope - and hopefully she doesn't because, at this point, we both don't have a job. Man, I'm really starting to get pissed off how none of us aren't getting called. She should get called next week though, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Although me - no hope.

Yeah, so we're both "hardcore" gaming again. I know when my true potential will come out - hello Starcraft 2. Oh yeah, I should probably mention that I'm playing Starcraft 1 again. If you want to know my account name, message me.