So, I've mentioned before that I was reading Angels & Demons since I was so interested in the book after I watched the movie. Well two nights ago, I finished reading the book!! That's a really big accomplishment for me, since I've only read one other book before this - and it was a StarCraft book. Yes, that's right, I read a StarCraft book and I plan to read the whole series. That being said, I've never finished reading a book for English class and I still managed survived High School, trust me it's not as hard as you may think it is. All you have to do is listen in class, you basically get it summarized for you anyway.

Now that I've finished Angels & Demons I've moved on to my next book. The 'Da Vinci Code'. I don't remember the movie too much, but I'm really interested in the whole Science vs Religion aspect of it. I love the way Dan Brown just uses so much detail in his writing. I also loved the historical / important facts about stuff like the Illuminati - for example, that the American one dollar bill has Illuminati symbology imprinted on it.

Anyways, the Da Vinci Code will take me a bit longer to read since it's a thicker book and I'm also simultaneously reading 'Fables' with my girlfriend.

Picture Source: Imp Awards